I’m studying „Sound for Picture“ (MFA) at the Film University Babelsberg and working as a sound designer, voice actor, location sound mixer, rerecording mixer and composer. On the side, I’m an assistant audio engineer for Deutschlandradio Kultur at the Berlin Philharmonic.
I am specializing in interactive sound systems for video games, theatre and installations.
All in all, I love stories. It’s my passion to bring them to life.
Fields of work: cinema, video games, theatre, installations, radio/podcasts, TV, commercials/fashion industry
- since 2015: “Sound for Picture” (MFA) at Filmuniversity Babelsberg
- 2013-2015: “Media Art & Design” (MFA) at Bauhaus-University Weimar
- 2012-2013: “Theatre Performance” (BFA) and voice classes at Concordia University Montreal
- 2010-2013: “Theatre and Media Sciences” (BA) at FAU Erlangen
- vocals (baritone/bass)
- 2014: Funding award of the Bauhaus Film-Institute for “Year of the Monkey”
- 2012: DAAD-scholarship
- part-time employee of Deutschlandradio Kultur (assistant audio engineer)
- part-time student assistant for cinema mixing at Film University Babelsberg
- member of the German Society of Motion Picture Sound
- experienced with game development software like Unity, Unreal, FMOD and Wwise
- trained rerecording mixer (teachers: Martin Steyer, Michael Kranz, Hubertus Rath; mixing consoles: Harrison MPC-4D, Avid S6 and Steinberg Nuage)
- programming experience in C#
- experienced with Pro Tools, REAPER, Ableton Live, Pyramix, Sequoia, Nuendo, Pure Data
- director and author of multiple short films, e.g. „Regular Biznes“
- regular host of the Red Box Festival
- arranger and singer of the Oktoberfest band „Reisbacher Musikanten“ with concerts in Shanghai, Bangalore, Reykjavik and Las Vegas